Sharing and Publication Policy
June 1, 2023
We want everyone to use our tools safely and responsibly. That is why we have created usage policies that apply to all users of Me4U's AIs and Services.
Our policies may change as we learn more about use and abuse of our AIs.
Social media, livestreaming, and demonstrations
To mitigate the possible risks of AI-generated content, we have set the following policy on permitted sharing.
Posting your own prompts or completions to social media is generally permissible, as is livestreaming your usage or demonstrating our products to groups of people. Please adhere to the following:
- Manually review each generation before sharing or while streaming.
- Attribute the content to your name.
- Indicate that the content is AI-generated in a way no user could reasonably miss or misunderstand.
- Do not share content that violates our Usage Policy or that may offend others.
- If taking audience requests for prompts, use good judgment; do not input prompts that might result in violations of our Usage Policy.
Recall that you are interacting with the raw model, which means we do not filter out biased or negative responses.
Content co-authored with our Services
Users who wish to publish their first-party written content created in part with our Services are permitted to do so under the following conditions:
- The published content is attributed to your name or company.
- The role of AI in formulating the content is clearly disclosed in a way that no reader could possibly miss, and that a typical reader would find sufficiently easy to understand.