June 1, 2023
We want everyone to use our tools safely and responsibly. That is why we have created usage policies that apply to all users of Me4U's AIs and Services.
Our policies may change as we learn more about use and abuse of our AIs.
Disallowed usage of our AIs
We do not allow the use of our Services for the following:
- Illegal activity
- Me4U prohibits the use of our AIs, tools, and Services for illegal activity
- Child Sexual Abuse Material or any content that exploits or harms children
- We report CSAM to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Generation of hateful, harassing, or violent content
- Content that expresses, incites, or promotes hate based on identity
- Content that intends to harass, threaten, or bully an individual
- Content that promotes or glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others
- Fraudulent or deceptive activity, including:
- Coordinated inauthentic behavior
- Academic dishonesty
- Astroturfing, such as fake grassroots support or fake review generation
- Content that falls outside of the content rating selected by the Fan and Creator
- Unless NSFW content ratings have been explicitly pre-selected by the user and Creator, adult content, adult industries, and dating apps, including:
- Content meant to arouse sexual excitement, such as the description of sexual activity, or that promotes sexual services (excluding sex education and wellness)
- Erotic chat
- Political campaigning or lobbying, by:
- Generating campaign materials personalized to or targeted at specific demographics
- Provide information about campaigns or engage in political advocacy or lobbying
In addition to the foregoing, users may not:
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use the Services to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services.
- Engage in any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use the Services to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.